Monday, April 9, 2007

Some Limitations I Think We Should Agree To

I was very excited about last night's game. I mean three of the most integral parts of the Red Sox organization got the job done: Schilling, W, 7IP, 1ER, 6Ks; Ortiz, 2HR; Papelbon; S, 1.2 IP. And in my excitement I felt I would come onto this blog and express it to the whole world (aka the other three people on the blog). I just ask that we be cognizant of the fact that we are all very informed people on this blog. We don't need to tell each other about every thing that our teams do because most everybody probably already knows. I am not trying to limit your freedom of speech, merely trying to limit a post for every single game that occurs for each team. I also want to mention that this plea is more for myself as I typically want to express my joy to the world after every good thing that happens to my team. I also don't want this to turn into a complete bashing of the other side when they do poorly (especially when the Red Sox are doing bad...and particularly when they blow the division lead after the all star break). If you agree with this great, if not be prepared for my posts...there would have been at least five last night (2 for Ortiz's homers, 1 for the double play, 1 for Schill, 1 for Papel, and probably even more).

PS-This picture was going to make it up eventually so I figured I'd just save us the anticipation and do it now.

No comments: