Wednesday, April 4, 2007

"Don't panic," said Sox third baseman Mike Lowell. "We'll be fine."
Panic?? One game into the season?? If it's already time to panic no wonder it's so stressful being a Sox fan. That's some pressure on Beckett tonight with Lowell already talking panic. Call me optimistic, but I think one game behind after only one game is a perfect way to show growth this season. Winning game one...now that's stress...setting such a high standard right off the bat (no pun intended). Of course, losing game one could kind of be equated to being the first one kicked off American Idol. Maybe Curt should get the mohawk...oh you all know what I'm talking about.
NO! Not that mohawk....

That's the one! It worked for him...maybe all of the pitchers should go for it. Who knows?

But thanks Mikey...I feel better already!
Ok, I worked in Sanjaya, hot topic number one...next blog: Anna Nicole...we just may know who her baby daddy is by then. (Collective groans...I can hear you!)

2 comments:

Jane said...

And the award for the Most Likely to Claim Paternity of Anna Nicole's Baby goes to...Mike Timlin!

Anonymous said...

Great work.