Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ideas

I have all these ideas for posts. I'm afraid to write them down though, especially after the Janey-Papelbon-Stat Ruining Post. I still heart Papelbon though, and I'll eventually forgive Janey.

The other day I had this great post about how the Red Sox are in fir...no, don't want to go there.

And then today I was reading an article, and Francona made this innane comment about Beckett and about how his attitude is gre...I mean, I read nothing, know nothing, tonight's pitching will be great, and he'll get his next win. And I want you all to know that I absolutely did NOT go back and start comparing his last year's stats to this year's after reading the article.

Ugh...I guess we're back to the no posting since I can't talk about anything now that Janey has proven that jinxes are true.

Don't any of you Yankees writers (Cindy) have anything to say about Clemens coming back?

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm sorry, I grovel at your feet. Complaining seemed to work better for me - maybe it's "opposite day" every day or something, if I say that somebody sucks, then they turn in a really great performance. So...

I really hate that Josh Beckett and his ginormous head.He's just been lucky so far this year.

Manny is so overrated.

We're totally going to regret not signing Clemens!


Okay, universe, prove me wrong!