Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A New Little Feature

Because lately it feels like Janey and I are just posting for each other, I'm going to start a little tradition in which I highlight some key discussions we have regarding the Sox in our daily conversations while we "watch" the game online since she's at work and the games aren't generally shown here. I am only doing this so that later, we can go back and reminisce about the inane conversations we had while she was supposed to be working and I was ignoring report cards or lesson plans or some other equally mundane task.

Today's highlight:
QueenJaneHummer: Coco Crisp is so goofy
BetsLeigh82: HELLO!
BetsLeigh82: his name is COCO CRISP!

Thank you, that is all.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I hereby grant myself the award for "Worst Post Ever." Not that I'm going to stop posting the stupid things I say. Especially when no one else is stepping up to the plate. Hah...get it?

Jane said...

You left out the part where I was randomly and spontaneous declaring my love for all kinds of players!

Betsy said...

I don't recall that part...we can have that conversation again at some point.